Potentially offer us a more predictable income when comparing to riskier asset classes, such as equities and commodities. Bonds are a good way to diversify a portfolio.
Fixed income securities have an asymmetric risk/return profile, which is why our investment philosophy is defined by quantifying risk and assessing potential return. The five beliefs below, point out our philosophy, which our team of fixed income experts are using in order to deliver the financial solutions.
- Striving to achieve a consistent risk-adjusted performance.
- Driving forces of performance change over time.
- Return potential is secondary to risk assessment.
- A portfolio should never have an unintended exposure.
- And our motto is: “If you cannot measure it, you cannot manage it!”